Kamyab Jawan Program
Prime Minister Imran Khan these days (Oct 17) launched the “Kamyab jawan Programme” for the welfare of youth across the country. For the terribly 1st time in Pakistan, through the platform of PM Kamyab jawan, the govt has created opportunities to open the doors of socio-economic empowerment of youth.
All men and women of Pakistan with CNIC and age between eighteen (18) and forty-five (45) years will avail of this chance. The loan tenure is going to be of eight-years with a grace amount of 1 year.
Small enterprises both startups and existing business can avail the Prime Minister’s Kamyab jawan Program and enjoy it.
How to Apply Online
The loan disbursed by the banks under the program will be between Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 5,000,000.
Name Of Banks:
National Bank of Pakistan (NBP),
Bank of Punjab
Bank of Khyber
- All men/women holding CNIC, aged between twenty-one (21) and forty-five (45) years with entrepreneurial potential ar eligible. For IT/ E-Commerce related businesses, the lower age limit is eighteen years.
- small enterprises as per the definition of SBP and owned by youth as per the above-mentioned age brackets also are eligible.
- For IT/E-Commerce related businesses, a minimum of matriculation and/or expertise of at least six months.
- Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 500,000
- Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 5 million
Types of Loan
Working Loan and Terms Loan
Focus on women
25% Loans for women
Requirements of security
- 100,000 to 500,000 only personal guaranty of the borrower.
- 0.5 million to 5 million As per the bank’s own credit policy.
Pricing Or Intrest
- one lac to 5 lac loans: 6% p.a. fixed for the borrower. The government will pay.
- five (5) lac to 5 million loans: 8% p.a. fixed for the borrower. The government will pay.
The Form would be both in English and Urdu and require minimum essential information with a simple format.
The forms would be readily available both in branches and through dedicated websites of the banks. A non-refundable form processing fee will be Rs. 100 (Rupee One Hundred Only).
Online Application Form Click Here