If you want to save Power you can save power with hibernate option. This option is not enabled by default in Windows 10. But its never mean to not add this option in the Start menu.
Most Desktop, laptop computer comes with Sleep option by default. Using the Sleep mode turn off your computer you store the information in ram.
So guys while using sleep option on your computer. Your computer using some power. So Sleep mode good using for a short time. Advantage of sleep mode is computer wake up in seconds So you can continue your work where you left.
Steps for add hibernate option in windows 10 start menu
Hibernate option is work similar to a sleep mode but its store running files and software in computer Hard drive and shut down the computer.
In hibernate option your computer use zero power, So it’s good to use this option if you going away for a lot of time and you want to start your work from where you left. Hibernation mode takes a bit more to start a compare with sleep mode.
Let’s see how to enable the hibernate option in windows 10
- Click search option and write the setting as a below picture.
2. Then Click on setting from the searching result and open setting.
3. Click on First Link name system.
4. After open system setting then clicks on Power & Sleep Option and then Click on Additional power settings.
5. Choose what the power button do and enter in power button settings.
6. Now tick on hibernate option and click on the save changes button.
Now to can watch hibernate option in your windows 10 start menu. And if you have any question or face problem with enable hibernate option then use below comment box for asking the question.
for watching more tutorials click here